Volkswagen is a well known German car manufacturer and has been surprising the world with its innovative product range since 1937. The vehicle manufacturer now came up with an app for people who own and drive Volkswagen cars. The app is known as the My Volkswagen App and if you would consider the benefits this app offers, it is certain that you may go to a nearby VW dealership to check out some its cars to buy in future.
Here are some of the great features and advantages of this new app:
- Enables motorists to see their car’s service history at Volkswagen retailers but also follow the path of their vehicle’s service when it’s in a workshop.
- Express Visual Checks carried out by a Volkswagen retailer’s technician can be uploaded onto the app, where motorists can see the progress and also choose to approve any urgent work if necessary.
- A collection of how-to guides and owner’s manuals — perfect for getting more from your Volkswagen.
- FAQs to help you find the information you need.
- Information about both roadside assistance and Ensurance products available from Volkswagen.
Still yet to pick up the keys to your new Volkswagen? The My Volkswagen app also allows you to track your purchase by the means of push notifications whenever the order status changes. You will be the first to know about the progress that’s made with your vehicle.
To get started on the My Volkswagen app, simply download the free program from either the iTunes App Store or Google Play and follow the on-screen instructions to make an account and gain access to the owner’s area.
If you’re still making your mind up about your next set of wheels, Volkswagen also has its Car Configurator app available for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch devices which offer iOS 6.0 and onwards. With this program, you’ll be able to build your ideal Volkswagen by selecting from the following:
- 20 different Volkswagen models, of which there are also an estimated 300 variants.
- The paintjob.
- The wheels.
- The upholstery.
- The in-car entertainment.
Happy with your creation but would rather get a second opinion before deciding to go ahead with the purchase? You can also share your created Volkswagen on your Facebook or Twitter pages via the app.