The 2018 Mazda 3 introduced Touring as one of the trim levels that tops the 2.0-litre range vehicles, in combination with a six-speed transmission available for either automatic or manual options. The Touring can be described as a well-knit vehicle that can make the most out of its 16-inch alloy wheels.
As disclosed by the Ontario Mazda dealer, to allure buyers who look for the latest technologies installed for comfort, better navigation, entertainment clubbed with information, Mazda has arranged for the following features that can satisfy every buyer around:
- A six-speaker stereo with DAB, Mazda’s ‘MZD Connect’ through a 7.0-inch touchscreen display and rotary-dial controlled system, keeps the travelers entertained,
- SAT NAV, Bluetooth and USB ports are installed allow connectivity stay with the occupants all along.
- The dual-zone climate control system keeps the occupants relaxed even in extreme weather conditions.
- The auto wipers and headlights stay awake in heavy rainfall or snowfall.
- The electronic park brakes, a set of rear parking sensors, an active cruise control, and gear-shift paddles help the drivers at every point.
- A leather steering wheel, a reversing camera and a space-saver spare all add up to the attraction.
Sport Trim Engine Fuel Capacity
The 2018 Mazda 3 Sports Trim could achieve reasonably good fuel economy that gives a whopping 363 HP and 184 torque that is born out of an Engine of 2.5L running on SKYACTIV-G2 paired with a G-Vectoring Control. All this join hands to earn an EPA-estimated mileage that gives 28 mpg in cities and 373 mpg in the highways.
The Sport Trim Special Features:
The Sport trim of 2018 Mazda 3 has a set of special features that includes 16-inch steel wheels with full covers, the dual folding power side mirrors help keeping an eye on the fellow vehicles, while the Clear-lens halogen headlights lit up the road with crystal clear visibility. The Daytime running lights and the Dual map lights and rear cabin lights are added to the trim to rule out any point of darkness in and around the vehicle under every circumstance.
Safety is never the second priority for Mazda. When it comes to the Sport trim the level of safety is been increased with 3-point seat belts installed equally for all seating positions. The advanced front air bags are seen to be six in numbers, and the air bags for the front, side-impact are strategically placed to reduce the impact of any unavoidable collision.
Driver Assistance Features
To assist the driver at every point of turn the following Driver Assistance ‘features have been enabled in the Sports trim:
- Remote keyless entry system with “answer back” feature
- Push button start
- 6-way manual adjustable driver’s seat
- Dynamic Stability and Traction Control System
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Smart City Brake Support
- 60/40 split fold-down rear seat
- 12-volt power outlet
- Front center console armrest with covered storage
The Bottom Line
As we rounded up the discussion with the Ontario Mazda dealer, we could see all the features of the Mazda 3 Sports that could allure any automobile enthusiasts to plan for a purchase. But where Mazda could make some improvement, is integrating the Apple CarPlay or Android Auto to leave no scope for the critics to criticize.